The new developed reinforced basalt fiber profiled rebar has a high corrosion resistance combined with outstanding material qualities. An additional advantage is the nearly equal thermal expansion coefficient of Basalt Rebar and the surrounding matrix which reduces the tensions caused by temperature changes.
- Light Weight
- High corrosion resistance
- Low required depth of coverage
- Higher tensile strength compared to steel (St37)
- Variable diameter to meet customers requirements
- Less need of rebar in the structure caused by better performance of basalt-rods compared to steel