RCM Holland is the importer of basalt reinforcement materials in The Netherlands.
Basalt fibers are:
- Three times stronger than steel reinforcement
- Unique chemical resistance: acid/alkaline/carbonate/ seawater and other aggressive environments
- Resists rust / rot and warping
- Fire resistance
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low maintenance and replacement costs
- long lifespan
- Multi-layer concrete applied
- 4x specific weight less than steel thus lower weight of the whole construction
- 100% recyclable
- CO2 footprint 40% less than steel
- Suitable for monolith finishing
Applications of basalt reinforcement fibers are:
Industrial floors, Agricultural floors, Underwater concrete, Shotcrete, Prefabricated elements, Tunnel construction elements, Retaining walls, Concrete roads, etc.